Thursday 24 February 2011

How fragile how breakable

I just had my jolly humble birthday last night and I learned this morning that a friend's nephew, about the same age as I am, died of meningitis breakout few weeks ago.

She's a really nice Malaysian girl, a hardworking and bright student, a thoughtful daughter and caring older sister and just about to celebrate New Year holidays with her beloved family. And the sudden outbreak. She took good care of her two younger brothers, studied so diligently, had a plan to study as a PhD in the UK.

Heartbreaking. She had a future.


May her rest in peace.

2 comments:

黃愛玲 said...

Happy b-lated birthday. Our birthday is near each other. Mine is on the 25th and I will be 28 years old. xD

Unknown said...

Hi 愛玲 I'm gonna have a birthday party this Friday night 1930, in 'Playing Hookah Lounge (基隆路一段133之2號)', you are welcome to join us! If you're interested in coming, I'll show you the facebook page.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails